Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: Mrs. President-----------HAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mrs. President-----------HAAAAAAAAAAAA

    alright man lets get a clinton to get us out of this mess...i mean look what slick willy did in the 90's. Smoked pot(but didnt inhale lmao) and lets let our leader fool around in the white house...man that would be my role model right there. Honestly, if you wanted to have a "discussion" then you need to do a little research.


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Mrs. President-----------HAAAAAAAAAAAA

    and the start of 9/11 dates back to the Clinton Presidency

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mrs. President-----------HAAAAAAAAAAAA

    Here is a fact for you . Each year the wealthiest 5% of income earners pay over 50% of all income tax the gov't collects .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mrs. President-----------HAAAAAAAAAAAA

    Before you forward that email. (or post it on a forum)..check it out at TruthOrFiction.com!
    http://www.truthorfiction.com/
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mrs. President-----------HAAAAAAAAAAAA

    I recieved it from George Allen. Dang I thought it was the real deal. In fact I know it is!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mrs. President-----------HAAAAAAAAAAAA

    That's why I'm not walking. I'm a Republican and proud of it!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mrs. President-----------HAAAAAAAAAAAA

    I'll assume you got this as an email forward because it is listed as FICTION
    http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...tarmothers.htm

    don't believe every email you get as most forwards are rumors and hoax's
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mrs. President-----------HAAAAAAAAAAAA

    I'm a Republicrat!, anyone wanna fight!? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  9. #9
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mrs. President-----------HAAAAAAAAAAAA

    yall talk about a liberal bias all the dang time...but anytime someone would say Hillary Rotten Clinton is gonna be pretty biased don't ya think??
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mrs. President-----------HAAAAAAAAAAAA

    IraqiInfoMinister

    "Gentlemen! Please, stop the senseless arguing...I have the perfect way to diffuse this--please look below and enjoy in a bipartisan manner..."






















    dnika11
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •